Inspired by philosophical, scientific and cultural questions, my compositions unfold from the meeting of music with other art forms, means of expression or fields of activity. Mainly dance and choreography.
- Choreography of sounds using numerous speakers.
- Sound addressed as a musical space.
- Sound addressed as a body.
- The connections between sound/music and body/dance.
- Choreography and dance as the source language defining musical structure.
- Computed generative musical environments.
- Binaural beats and extensions.
- Research on how sound affects the human body-mind.
- Art as a way to explore the connections between the individual, the collective and the universal.
- Semiotics in the context of interdisciplinary artistic practices.